Individual sessions in English
The therapy will be provided by Monika Stachura-Wdowczak and Emilia Gabara.
Monika Stachuira-Wdowczak psychologist and sexologist. She works in Polish and in English and is experienced in helping people from different countries and backgrounds, including mixed nationality couples. Monika obeys the Code of Ethics of the Polish Association Psychology and regularly take part in supervision.
The most common form of psychotherapy/counseling are individual sessions. They usually take place once a week, depending on the given situation. We offer short and long-term therapy. Short-term therapy consists of a few sessions and focuses on a given problem or area of life, while long-term therapy lasts at least a couple of months and is aimed at gaining understanding and exploring many aspects of oneself.
Areas of work
• sexual problems
• dealing with difficult and persistent emotions or moods (anxiety, anger, sadness, resignation etc.)
• personal growth
• communication problems
• relationship or family conflicts
• low self-estee
• mourning and loss
• coping with stress
• difficult experiences from childhood, adult children of dysfunctional families (e.g. of alcoholics)
• search for meaning
• looking for new solutions in one’s professional life, using one’s potential and resources
• issues linked to minorities’ (sexual, ethnic, cultural)
• culture shock and reversed culture shock
• difficulties with adjusting to new situations and surroundings or new roles in life
(e.g. adolescence, starting a career, moving, becoming a parent, midlife crisis, growing old etc.),
• and others
Emilia Gabara provides coaching session, career and psychological counselling in Polish and English. Emilia is an experienced occupational psychologist and learning and development advisor as well as helps with motivational and self-esteem problems through psychological counselling.
200 zł =ca 41 GBP | 46 EUR | 54 USD
- Tak, zamawiam Individual psychotherapy w cenie 200.00 zł
Jesteś tu pierwszy raz?
Aby zamówić, załóż konto
Posiadając zarejestrowane konto będziesz w pełni korzystać z możliwości jakie oferuje Ci Psychorada. Otrzymasz dostęp do bezpłatnych narzędzi autodiagnostycznych, bezpłatnych porad, artykułów, poradników, specjalnych akcji promocyjnych oraz systemu konsultacyjnego.
Aby zamówić, zaloguj się
Jeśli nie pamiętasz hasła, skorzystaj z opcji Przypomnij hasło